Wednesday, May 31, 2006

 

The Wonderful Wit And Wisdom Of Kevin, Part 1

I'll be honest with you, I've had a bit of block again. I've got about ten ideas for posts, some of which are already written, but they're a bit mmmmmmmnnnhhhhmmnnnhh.

As a consequence, in an attempt to keep this blog tiding over, I'm going to provide you with some wholly unoriginal work. There may end up being a few of these if I remain bereft of inspiration.

Nobody is as much of a master at the sporting comment faux pas as former England manager Kevin Keegan. Glenn Hoddle was famously sacked from the England job for some rather unfortunate things he said, but compared to ol' Kevin, he was a model orrator and a bastion of PC cautiousness.

So, anyway, take it away Kevin:

'In some ways, cramp is worse than having a broken leg. But leukaemia is worse still. Probably.'


Comments:
That is the best quote I've read since I woke up an hour ago. Actually, it's better than most of quotes I read yesterday and the day before too. Kev is gormless. Fact!!
 
It's the best of a bunch of hundreds and hundreds.

Like 'the tide is very much in our court now'.

I like to imagine that the sound between Kev's ears is like a fire alarm going off, and that's all he can hear. That might explain his abject confusion.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?