Sunday, April 02, 2006

 

An Offer I Can't Refuse

I always enjoy reading the Normblog profiles, even if I've never heard of, or don't really care about, the people he's profiling, since I always find it interesting to see what sort of person wastes their life blogging.

This Friday, I was particularly struck by one of the replies given, by a blogger I'd never heard of:

Q: If you could choose anyone, from any walk of life, to be President, who would you choose?
A: I prefer no American to George W. Bush. But can we have Tony Blair, please?

Yes! Yes, you can! Please, dear God, let something happen that makes him finally piss off and understand that he isn't wanted! For fuck's sake, he's supposed to have been on political life support for about three years now. 'Any day now', we keep being told. Well, make it happen!


A symbolic representation of 'Dear Leader' swatting away the inconveniences of parliamentary democrcy and civil liberties.

Comments:
You'll care about this one, Steve. You will! You better!
 
If It Hasn't Got A Ball, It Isn't A Sport.

Fantastic! I really like that - can see myself purchasing it.

It got me thinking what I would call my autobiography. I have finally plumped for the name of one of the 'video nasties.' My autobiography:

'Nightmares In A Damaged Brain.'

I'm copyrighting that idea.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?