Monday, February 20, 2006

 

Does This DJ Do Requests?

I have absolutely nothing to write about at the moment. Have no fear - the Park Chan-wook post is 'under construction', and will be up sooner or later (I'm actually waiting for my local rentals to get Oldboy back so that I can check a couple of facts), but in the meantime, I'm throwing this open to the floor. If anyone has anything they want me to write about, I will happily oblige. Just leave a comment.

In the meantime, may I suggest you read about Hungbunny being famous, Boudica on smoking, Clairwil on Keane and Ivan the Terrible on why Britain is shit, plus general sidebar stuff, all at your disposal.

Comments:
Explain why the Wachowski's have abandoned lesbian eroticism for totalitarian dystopias.
No-one is winning here.
 
hot damn, someone linked to me!

(I've always wanted to use that phrase)

xxB
 
It works best when the speaker is wearing a cowboy hat.

You're welcome, by the way.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?