Wednesday, May 18, 2005

 

A New Breed Of Tosser

I've known for ages that, if there is a God, he wants me to meet all the dickheads in the world. And, if there isn't one, man do I have bad luck.

I've just discovered a new type of person who infuraites me. I was watching the telly, and this bloke shortened the word 'video' to 'vid.' If anyone does that near me, I'll, I'll . . . I'll . . . . I'll . . . well, they'd better just watch out, that's what.


It could be inserted rectally, you know.

Comments:
I'm guessing matty G and i probably are classed in this cat.
 
No, no Rory, you're alright, believe me. It's just people who shorten the word 'video' to 'vid.'

And also people who shorten the word 'session' to 'sesh.' I was stuck in a queue the other day behind someone talking to her friend about a day spent amongst the bottles, and she said, 'It was quite a sesh.' I just seethed, as you can imagine.
 
What a vidiot.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?