Wednesday, May 04, 2005

 

Methinks Perhaps Not

Allegedly, according to this, the new 'Star Wars' film is a 'bloodbath.' Yeah, yeah, whatever. As a result of violence so horrific as to earn the film a PG-13 rating in the States, fewer people may be able to see it. Oh good.

The film, according to the article, contains "relentless" action. Better hide the kids then, folks.

The film has yet to receive a cinema rating for Britain. I shall watch the BBFC website closely. To be perfectly honest, however, I don't really know why anyone would care. I'm going to try and avoid it if I can.


The Emperor was unhappy with results of his plastic surgery.

UPDATE!

The BBC actually has a blog written by one of those sad gits who've been waiting in a queue for however many weeks. I'd take the piss, but it defies parody.

UPDATE 2!

The BBC article is complete bollocks. If you actually care, in fact the BBFC gave Revenge Of The Sith a 12A rating on the 27th April. More journalist lackeys who don't do any research, then. The decision is on the website, but I can't link to it because the BBFC website, very useful though it is, doesn't contain individual page links. I predict that it will certainly turn out not to be a 'bloodbath' if it has a 12A certificate.

Comments:
Isn't that Ozzy Osbourne in the picture?!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?