Tuesday, April 26, 2005

 

You Couldn't Make It Up . . . .

Apparently, the new Pope has decided that Harry Potter is ungodly. He claims that the books "undermine the soul of Christianity."

Too bloody right. I'm beginning to like this Pope. If any Pope is goimg to start having people burned at the stake, this one will. Of course, as a heathen myself, I could be first to go. Still, it's a small price to pay.

In other news, Jessica Simpson apparently has a first acting role. This film has, I think, the potential to be a complete egg. It's a remake of a particularly stupid television programme, from an era of them, starring some real deckchairs - Seann William Scott, Johnny Knoxville, Willie Nelson and the bloke who got his cock out in 'Sideways'? I can't wait.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?