Monday, January 30, 2006

 

Silence Is Golden

I'm without anything to say at the moment. I'm fine, by the way, thanks for asking. Life is too good for moaning at the moment - I had a superb night out last night, and then I've won at squash today and had a pleasant afternoon watching the footy. What's better, is that I have absolutely nothing to do all week, so I can mope about all I please.

I'll try and think of something to say soon. In the meantime, why not play 'Saved By Your Balls', which is really rather wonderful. You have to make $5000 whoring yourself around the 'Saved By The Bell' school, while avoiding health-destroying STD's. Obviously, not safe for work. It's also quite tricky. The best I've managed is a paltry $3195.

Enjoy, but wear a condom!


How much for a handjob?

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?